Tuesday, Sep 11, 2012, 7:00pm
100 Maple Avenue
1. Approve bills, payrolls and warrants
2. Minutes of August 28, 2012.
4. Town Manager’s Report
5. 7:10pm – Report on infestation of the Asian Long Horned Beetle in the Ireta Road Area – Clint McFarland, USDA, and Mary Cardwell, DCR.
6. 7:05pm - Casa Nostra, LLC d/b/a Casa Nostra, 424 Hartford Turnpike, Everton Brito, Manager, Common Victualler’s License. Hours of Operation: Sunday-Saturday 6:00am-9:00pm.
7. 7:15pm - Lithuanian Charitable Society, Inc., 52 South Quinsigamond Avenue, Change of Manager from John Giedrys to Vincent J. Zigmont for their All Alcoholic Beverages Club License, Lord’s Day License and Sunday & Weekly Entertainment Licenses. No other changes.
8. 7:30pm - Two Ovens Restaurant Corp. d/b/a 2ovens, 84 Boston Turnpike, John E. Testa, Manager, All Alcoholic Beverages Pouring License and a Common Victualler’s License. Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 8:00am-2:00am and Sunday 11:00am-1:00am.
9. 8:00pm – Water Rates.
10. Act on the formation of a Veterans District pursuant to G. L. c. 115, s. 10
11. Request from Patrick Collins, 25 Raymond Avenue, to conduct the Veterans Memorial 5K Road Race/Walk to benefit Veterans, Inc. on Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 1:00pm.
12. Request from Patricia McCaffrey, School Nurse Sherwood Middle School, to run the 3rd Annual 5K Michael McCaffrey Hope Challenge Road Race on Saturday, March 9, 2013 with proceeds going to the Dana Farber Marathon Challenge.
13. Request from Kevin Giblin, Brendon Properties, for installation of streetlights in the Hickory Hills II Subdivision.
14. Information from Gail Aslanian, President of Garden Club, re Use of Town Common
15. Request from Beth McCollum, Shrewsbury Road Scholars 5K/Fun Run – April 7, 2013 (Noon)
17. Collective bargaining, pending litigation and value of real property.
18. Copy mailed: Email from CMRPC re New England Subregion CMMPO Selection.
19. Copy mailed: Email from Sanjay Naik, 63 Purinton Street, re Reckless Driving on Purinton Street.
20. Copy mailed: Thank you letters from World War I Memorial Committee to contributors.
21. Copy mailed: Letters form Mr. Morgado to various residents re yard sale signs.
22. Copy mailed: Memo from Central Mass. Mosquito Control Project re Mosquito Control Update.
23. Copy mailed: Letter from United Nations Assoc. of Greater Boston re United Nations Day.
24. Copy mailed: Letter from John Lukach, 4 Bunker Hill Road, re Commercial Water Rates
25. Copy mailed: Letter missing third page, re Water Rates
26. Copy mailed: School Committee Agenda
27. Copy mailed: Decision of ZBA – Andrew Splaine, Property located at 21 Canna Drive
28. Copy mailed: Decision of ZBA – Sprint, Property located 504-512 Boston Turnpike