NORTHBRIDGE, Mass. – A 64-year-old Northbridge man was charged with drunken driving, second offense, by Northbridge police on Wednesday.
Police said William Juges, 460 Highland St., was arrested at 8:45 p.m. following a motor vehicle stop at Burger King.
The suspect was held at the Northbridge Police Station and taken to Uxbridge District Court Jan. 31 for arraignment.
Arresting officer was Patrolman Michael Marino.
On Thursday, a Whitinsville woman was arrested by Northbridge police.
Police said Susan Barron, 55, of 478 Main St., Whitinsville, was charged with five offenses after a motor vehicle stop on Crescent Street at 6:10 a.m.
She was scheduled for arraignment in Uxbridge District Court on the following charges:
- Operating a motor vehicle with a licenses suspended for operating under the influence;
- Operating a motor vehicle with a revoked registration;
- Operating an uninsured motor vehicle;
- Default warrant out of Uxbridge Court on an original charge of license suspension for operating under the influence.
- Default warrant out of Westborough District Court on an original charge of operating a motor vehicle with a license suspended for operating under the influence.
Arresting officer was Patrolman Richard Gorman.